Monday, January 18, 2010

My grandson - Paramahamsa Nithyananda - has been lying to you

Dear good souls - my grandson " Enlightened Master Paramahamsa Nithyananda " has been to lying all of you people. He deserves quite a spanking. I will talk to him and kick him in the rear to stop this "mankind saving" business.

Please see these websites of people who he has hurt with his lies.

Nithyananda Cult Blog

Nithyananda Fairy Tales

If he has spoilt your life, the next time you see him, kick him in the ass:

1 comment:

  1. Boy, that naughty nephew of mine is a handful. For Divali, I think I'm going to buy my mom (Nithy's Grandma) some steeled toe army boots. Nithyananda should get a kick out of that. I haven't decided what to get little Nithy yet. Perhaps a choke chain and some certificates at the local doggie obedience school and doggie saloon. Cuz, I tell you, that scrounge of an animal better shape up and clean up his act! No telling what trouble he'll get into when he becomes an adult.

    ReplyDelete